Your candle need cares too to prolonges it's burn time, lasting scent throw as well as for safety reasons.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
- Never blow out the candle. Blowing out a candle will cause black smoke, leaves an unpleasant after-scent and soot on your wick. Beside, it can make your wax uneven or creating tunneling.
Snuffer Size: 19.5cm x 2.3cm
- Use a candle trimmer to ensure a clean trim as the wick debris will fall on the trimmer plate.
- The 45-degree angle trimmer also allows you to trim
the wick inside the wax container.
- Always trim the wick to 5mm when candle is lit.
Trimmer Size: 12cm x 6cm
- Use a wick dipper to keep the wicks centered and standing upright.
- You may use a wick dipper to extinguish a candle too. Use its tip to quickly press the wick down into the oil to puts the flame out.
Dipper Size: 20cm x 1.7cm
How to use?