About the Brand
Qing Garden, we start our business on the mission that aims to be environmentally friendly, inspiration, living in healthier and happier lives.
We believe that when we take care of our body, we could enjoy the abundance that life brings to us. Meanwhile, our positive mind leads us to ultimate freedom spiritually.
Our values are:
Contented in Body,
Joy in Mind,
Freedom in Soul.
We promise to make, distribute and sell our products according to our values and mission.
Essential Oil Extraction Method
Qing Garden's essential oil extraction methods are as follows:
- Steam Distillation (most common menthod)
- Cold Pressed (Citrus Essential Oil)
- Solvent Extraction (detailed flower)
Benefits of essential oils:
- Fresh air.
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antifungal.
- Wound care.
- Balance emotions, body and mind.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Hoemone regulation.
- Blood circulation.
- Antiseptic properties.
Basic usage of essential oils:
- Put 2 to 3 drops on your palm, rubbing and inhale slowly.
- For the steam method, add a few drops of essential oil on a bowl with hot water. Place a towel over your head and the bowl. Close your eyes and deeply inhale the steam for several minutes.
- Mix the massage with the carrier oil. 10ml carrier oil mix with 6 drops of essential oil.
- Use a diffuser.
- Sprayer - 100ml distilled water mix with 10 drops of essential oil and a small amount of alcohol. For non-alcohol user, you can shake it before use to mix the essential oil and water. (*Essential oil cannot be blended with water)
- Cushions and pillows - drop a few on cotton balls and stuff it into cushion covers or pillow cases.
- Mix few drops into odorless lotion, soap or body wash.
- Bathing - Add a 6-10 drops into warm water. The warmth of the water helps the skin to absorb the essential oils while their fragrance is inhaled at the same time. Essential oils are not soluble in water, you can mix them with whole milk, bath salt or carrier oil to dilute.
- Hot and cold compresses - dilute the essential oil with water, absorbent with a towel and place it onto the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes.
Benefits of Qing Garden Essential Oils
To view the essential oils profile, click here.
Essential Oils Starter Kit
Pine Needle Essential Oil (Pinus Sylvestris)